change


hye assalamualaikum,

currently on my 5th semester. my degree path is not that smooth. i guess this is the real life looks like. i mean, i'm all alone on my degree. struggling everyday, with tons assignments and test but i'm glad i'm still able to breath. fuhhh still long way to go. i guess i just have to cherish what i have. well i got pretty cool classmates, and also pretty handsome guy besides me haha. 

there is one special day that i want to share with you guys. this one day, i've broke, i only RM30 with me and thats all i have to survive for this semester. i've been thinking a lot the whole day. andddd that is the day i've decided i need to change. change for my own good. 

i always have this 'what if' in my mind all the time. what if i took the chance? what if i do that? what if? what if? i really don't want this what if thoughts in my mind forever. so i've decided, no more 'what if' after this. i'll be out from my comfort zone! not worth having come easily. 

here is to my change, here is to my new life. i do feel great doing this. 

if you're having the same 'what if' thoughts as i am, believe me, you should change that. it does feel great! 



No comments: